- Due to class size restriction, attendance cancellations must be made at least FOUR hours prior to the scheduled class via phone call to the studio. Notifications received within this time frame will be allowed a make-up class.
- Notifications received LESS than 4 hours before class begins will result in a forfeited makeup class. Meaning that you cannot make up the class you miss and there are no refunds, transfers, or credits.
- If you do not notify the studio about your absence by the time the class begins, there will be a $15 late cancel charge that will be automatically posted on to your portal. There are no makeup classes for no call, no shows.
- If students wish to come to take a class for makeup, students must call the studio prior to attending to ensure there is availability in the class. We will not allow the class to go over the maximum size limit.
- Students arriving more than 15 minutes late will not be allowed in class.
- All students must have their own bottle of Dry Hands for class. They may be purchased at the front desk.
Please do not ask to be the exception.