- See our online scheduling to pre-pay and pre-register for your class.
- Please give minimum 4 hours notice when cancelling or class will be forfeited.
- You can log in to your PunchPass account to cancel or call the studio to notify.
- There are no refunds, transfers, credits. or makeups for class purchases.
- Students arriving more than 15 minutes late will not be allowed in class.
- All students must have their own bottle of Dry Hands for class. They may be purchased at the front desk.
Please do not ask to be the exception.
WHAT DO I WEAR FOR POLE?
- T-shirt or tank top or sports bra
- Short shorts.
- Bring a yoga mat for warm up.
- Do not apply any lotion or oil to your hands and body to prevent slipping.
*We have Dry Hands available for $10 at the front desk!
*DRY HANDS is a performance enhancing solution that alleviates grip problems caused by perspiration or rain. So effective, it actually repels water. Feel the difference with DRY HANDS, the most natural and comfortable grip available in sports today.
Any class can be a workout for any level. A higher level dancer can attend a lower level class, however, beginners must start in an Intro level class. If you’re unsure of what level to take, please call our office at 626-281-JVJV.