- How will I know my child will like the class?
- We offer a one time trial class for $15. The trial gets your child into the dance class where they will be able to interact with the students and Instructor and get a feel for their future class. Once both you and your child decide it’s the class they want to join, the $15 paid prior will go towards the tuition total if you enroll within the same session.
- My child loved the class, now what?
- It’s time to enroll! We are excited to have you in the class where you will be having fun and learning new routines each week. Please see the front desk to get enrolled online and get you in class each week. We will review all the studio policy and procedures with you in person.
- If I join after the start of the first class of the 6 week session, will I be behind?
- Absolutely not. Instructors are great at reviewing some of the choreography from the previous week and are always adding new moves to improve technique. Songs and routines are constantly changing in class so you are always learning something new.
- If I take a Zumba class, how will I know what I am doing?
- Zumba is such an upbeat and enjoyable class, you will be able to adapt quickly. You move to the music and follow the cues set by the Instructor. Everyone is at their own level. When you come consistently, you will feel more comfortable in the class because the steps repeat. When in doubt, just keep moving! It’s a party, there is no wrong way of doing it!