We have two programs here at Jayvee Dance Center:
- Youth/Teen Dance Classes
- Four 12 week sessions throughout the year
- Adult Dance and Fitness Classes
- Eight 6 week sessions throughout the year
How do I enroll and begin taking my dance class?
- Browse through our list of open classes to see which one you would like to take. See link below.
- Call the studio at 626-281-JVJV to make an enrollment appointment. Weâ€™ll gladly answer any questions you may have regarding our variety of classes. We prefer you enroll in your class at least 1 week prior to starting class.
- When you come in during your appointment, be prepared to complete the registration forms. Our friendly front desk staff will be reviewing the studio policies with you regarding our dance classes. We want to make your experience here an enjoyable one.Â Plan 15 minutes for your enrollment to be completed.
- Look through our dance apparel store for your new dance attire for class. Youâ€™ll want to look good for class! We have sales going on all the time! Donâ€™t miss out on a deal.
- Get ready for class and have fun!
For a list of our current youth classes,
For a list of our current adult classes,
What if I want to TRY the class FIRST before enrolling?
- We offer a one time trial class for $15.
- This $15 trial fee will be credited into your tuition if you choose to enroll within the same session.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the class you want to try to complete a registration form and pay the $15 fee. We start classes on time, so you donâ€™t want to be late!
- If you enjoyed the class, you can enroll for the session immediately after class. We offer an apparel discount as a thank you if you enroll that day.
- Please note that there is limited availability for each class.
For any questions about classes, leveling, etc, feel free to call us or email us.